Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Worst Is Yet To Come,I Hope Not........

today is saturday and it is sort of like a moment for me to "rest" shortly after a hectic week that i have to endure.a whole week full of stress and frustrations.......and the bad thing is that these stress and frustrations are piling up one by one in my head and i can't seem to release them all out at once.

even the BLOODY weather is not helping,it keeps raining non stop these days especially during my "football time" and thus no football la.well,you see,playing football is my good way of releasing stress throughout the years and it's been a week plus since i last run around on the field.....ARRRGGHHHH!!!i've tried jogging in the park for the past two days in the rain but it doesn't really help.i miss the aggression that football brings because i am sure i can channel those frustrations into aggression and let them all out at once.now leh?my whole brain is like a freaking ticking time bomb wei.

deadlines keep appearing in my head whenever i look back at the assignments and stuff that i have to do.it seems that in every week,there is sure to be a deadline for everything.i've learn my lesson now = PROCASTINATING SUCKS!!!
sometimes i just hope that the week after this doesn't come for good =/

well,gonna stop right now,there's still a lot of work to do,hope next week would be better but then again,who knows what the future holds?
oh look,it's starting to rain again =(
till then........

HAIH HAIH!!

No comments: