Monday, November 24, 2008

Final(s)-ly

finally,all my assignments are done,finally i can update my blog(nah,i was just being lazy haha),finally i am HAVING MY FINALS again.wow,time really seems to fly so fast....starting my finals tomorrow with copywriting follow up by critical thinking on wednesday then MRM on friday and finally MCS on next monday.i seriously think that i am not ready for the finals.how i wish time can just turn back but at the same time,i want this sem to end quickly (oh my,the voices in my head.... ><") horrible sem if you ask me although i got a feeling that next sem isn't gonna be any good either.haih,gotta go study now although i know last minute studying isn't gonna help much but at least it might help a little?

come on come on Shang Wei,just bear a few days and it's freakingly Beckenbauer-ly OVER!!!

till then....

FIN FIN!!

No comments: