Friday, August 8, 2008

YAY!!!

went to college this afternoon to see my grades and i am glad to say : NO FAILS!!!! YAY!!!!!!!how i even pass my socio is still a mystery to me but who cares???hahahaha and oh yea i passed my writing and referencing skills too!!HOOOO~~i am happy because if i failed either of these subjects,maybe i would have to go for another sem of socio or writing and referencing skill class for another sem i think?i just hope i did not see anything wrong but again i am positively sure i passed everything! =D

well,it didn't rain today and so I PLAYED FOOTBALL!!!bloody hell,it rained yesterday and so i didn't play any football =( i don't know what's wrong with me but if i don't get to play football for a day,i will feel kinda uneasy and restless....oh well god knows what's wrong with me hahaha

and when i got back from football,joe,matt,jian wei and me wanted to watch The Dark Knight at cineleisure,only thing is the 9.30 pm tickets are sold out and there is another at 12.25 pm but i just can't stay out too late.so,we decided to go to 1 u to see if we have any luck and we bought the tickets for the show tomorrow at 4 pm.yay!!finally i am gonna watch the dark knight tomorrow!!i keep hearing my friends say how awesome heath ledger plays the joker in the show and i just can't wait to see about that.
and after that we went to some mamak called "penang mari" at taman tun to eat as i haven't eat my dinner yet.

i am kinda tired right now and my stomach is making some funny noises,hmm....must be the nasi lemak i ate?but nonetheless the uncle who played football with me said something that made up my day,he never say that to me since i played at the field for like ages ago.

"boy,you played very good today."

just a simple sentence is enough to make my day =) till next time......

KO KO!!

No comments: