Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I AM BACK!

finally,i am online for the first time since.....errr....since....oh yea,since i moved from my old house!!! xD sorry to you avid readers of my blog(i doubt i have any...haha) i have to wait for like one week plus since moving in to get my connection thingy fixed.oh boy, a few stuff did happen during that time but i didn't get the chance to blog about it so yea,here i am to post about some stuffs that happened.

first of all,I MOVED!!yes i shifted to a place where it's closer than you think from my old house.can't let all of you know where i live or it will kill the mystery about me!muahahahaha!!!here's a tribute to my old house which i had lived for the past 14 years since i came to KL from my hometown : THANKS FOR THE COCKROACHES,CATS,DOG SHITS and of course,THE MEMORIES =)

second,all those football freaks like me will surely knew that CHELSEA CAME TO MALAYSIA!!HOOO~~~ and i got to watch their training session before their match against a Malaysia XI.all thanks to joe who gave me the training session admission pass he redeemed from The Star.

here are some of the pictures i took during the training session :



sorry if you can't see nuts,was using my brother's phone which has god knows how many megapixel.i was very happy that day because i get to see my heroes Frank Lampard and John Terry!!oh my freaking Pele,they are as fit as hell!!(don't get me wrong here).and after the training session,me and joe went out to take some pictures


joe took this when i was queuing for my turn to take picture with that poster


cheers mate!




ever wonder how i look in the new chelsea jersey?





go on,laugh all you want...hell,i am even laughing now!!xD



and of course,THE MATCH DAY ITSELF!!i gotta say although i am a huge football freak,this is my first time watching a football match in a stadium.


the entrance ticket,and if you manage to see the price..yes i am a kiam siap fella!


i arrive kinda late at the stadium because my mum is busy packing stuff into the new house and i gotta help her.and when i arrive at the stadium,i can see my "blue brothers and sisters" everywhere and of course not to mention those non-chelsea supporters who will be supporting Malaysia.



took this while waiting to enter the stadium


this is taken around 8.00 pm before the match starts


this is taken around 8.45 after the match starts


and if you are wondering while there were still so many people waiting to get into the stadium,it's because those "smart" organizers only open 2 entrance gates!!!goodness,are they dumb or what?!!open all the gates damn it!!!many people were frustrated and some even keep smashing the other closed gates.i was wondering at that time,a riot could happen soon and so i find a way to squeeze myself in to potong Q!!the match was starting like half way after i entered the stadium,but nonetheless it was still a nil-nil and while i was searching for joe and the gang who are already there earlier,i manage to saw the first goal scored by Anelka!!!!


the pictures taken during the match :



and if you are wondering why i didn't take more pictures,it's because i decided to focus on the match alone.Malaysia played kinda well against chelsea that night but alas Ashley Cole scored the second goal to kill the game off for Malaysia.Frank Lampard got the Samsung Man Of The Match award(as expected....)i would like to conclude that the atmosphere of watching a football match in a stadium is awesome,i am looking forward to experience it again hopefully.



these are taken after the match :



cinapeks went to watch chelsea versus malaysia ~~


no,i don't know these people


well,i am closing in on the end of my sem break now and gosh my next sem begins next week.my grades are coming out soon!!!hopefully i do well!i guess thats it for now,till next time.....

BU BU!!

No comments: