Friday, July 18, 2008

Extra Time

today's football ends kinda late,usually the people at the field plays for 1 and a half hours but today for the first time (or maybe my first time?) they played for 2 hours wei!thats like 30 minutes extra!I LIKE!!!!! ;D but went home kinda late la..... 8.30 baru finish the match...and summore another 30 minutes to clean my boots ><" so i took my shower around 9 and went out to get a counter-pain and some plasters at guardians in aman suria so i only ate my dinner at 9.10(i guess?)here's a little bit of something for you peeps to watch or enjoy

The Trivela


gee....i hope i can do that,but i can only do low shots and not the high or long ones like him

ok,time for me to go apply some counter-pain to my injury-prone leg,shall sing "pain pain go away" while applying xD till next time......

CHAP CHAP!!

No comments: