Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Super-Belated Birthday!

today joe came out with an idea to celebrate jian wei's birthday at the curve.his actual birthday was on last friday but still,we decided to give him a late celebration.joe came to pick me and my bro up at around 8.30 and went to matt's house to fetch him then off to the curve we go!we reach the curve around 9.00 and met up with jian wei.we realized that we haven't really pick a restaurant to celebrate and so after a few minutes of discussion,we decided to dine at the laundry bar.


Joseph(with his phone)and the birthday boy


The Cinapeks waiting for the food with the most expensive mineral water i've ever drink


The gang and john's phone(??!!)after the meal


john got KO'ed by the expensive mineral water


matt,joe(what's up with the look??)and birthday boy who is mesmerized by the glass bottle


these fellas just can't get enough of the glass bottle


birthday boy and me,with the glass bottle -.-


fooling around xD


after leaving the laundry bar,we just realized that we wasted 20 bucks for each person for what were just merely appetizers but maybe it's also because we shared the food....and so we decided to get some beers at centrepoint.after we bought the beers,we head to the field near matt's house.


birthday boy with the first beer in his life


john and his beer with matt and josh at the back


cheese people!!


drink up people!!


hmm........what cha' guys talking about?


me and my fellow cinapek,joe


i would like to clarify something : WE ARE NOT DRUNK!!!


group photo(josh's the cameraman)


after crapping for a few moments,we decided that it was time to leave as joe and his brothers have church tomorrow.joe sent the birthday boy home first and later me and my bro.gosh,it's 1.22 am now!!the night may be young for you people but it isn't for me as i am tired because i didn't take my usual nap and played football today.ok,time to recharge my engine,till then....

TA TA!!

No comments: