Thursday, July 17, 2008

Freshie Night.............Sticky End

today is freshie night 2 (but freshie night 1 for me,haha!) in sunway university college.it was held in a hall which i think is slightly bigger than the kdu auditorium?it's kinda like rock da floor which was held by kdu weeks ago so it's mainly dancy dancy performances but there's still a magic show which i find kinda amusing (especially the tissue part)and some stuff la.well clearly dancing is not my thing but like jatta said : "syok sendiri la!" and so i ma "syok sendiri la" hahaha!!well the performances finishes around 9 something and then it was dancefloor time and FOOD!but sigh......what can i say about the food? "one word : cold " but still i manage to finish la....mind you,my black hole was slightly open that time ><" after that i walk around and decide that it was time to balik rumah!! by the time i reach home and take off my shoes,i noticed something.......
the bottom part of my jeans was sticked with blue sticky plasticine!!!!



I WAS LIKE BLOODY HELL???!!!


well,looks like apart from the jeans thingy,today turned out to be quite fine although my legs are itchy due to not playing football today.well i guess i will just double the time of football tomorrow xD ok now,time for me to sleep,till then.......

PIP PIP!!

No comments: